See Doe and Buck pages for any adult goat sales and kid prices
*B Pholia Farm HB Jorge Jetson
- Sale Pending, thanks RM!
- Born March 20, 2020
- Jorge Jetson has the look of his daddy and the sweetness of his mom. I hope he will bring the best of both genetic stars to a new herd.
SG Pholia Farm HB Claire 8*M
- FOR SALE to reduce herd size. 800.00 firm. (working on 2nd freshening photo) Serious buyers only please.
- LA 2019 VEVE 88
- First lactation (2 yr old): 305 days, 710#, BF 31 (4.4%), Pt 34 (4.8%)
- Born 2017
- Height: 21 1/2
- *B Elfin Acres ET Huckleberry x SG Pholia Farm RD Audrey 7*M
Pricing and Sales Policy
A $100 deposit will reserve kid from the breeding of your choice. If a doeling is not available upon kidding, we will refund your money or transfer the reservation to another kid.
Prices will vary depending upon evaluation of kids, classification scores, winnings of dam and sire, age of sire (proven or new), and milking stars or other production records. Typically prices will be from 400-700.00
The deposit will hold the kid for one month after birth while shipping/pickup arrangements are being made. If the kid is staying at Pholia until weaning, an additional $50 will be required by the end of the first month and payment in full by 8 weeks of age. (In most cases I want to keep at least one kid through to fall to help me milk the moms, if that is so, I won’t charge you extra for picking up later in the year)
Unless I need to keep a kid until fall, a boarding fee of 1.00/ day will apply from age 8 weeks until pick-up if arrangements are made. In the unlikely event of a kid dying prior to leaving Pholia, we will refund your money or transfer to another breeding.
If deposits are not made or full payment is not received by weaning, we will consider the contract caned and make the kid available to other buyers.
When picking up your kid we request a bank check or cash for the balance due. If paying by personal check, we will hold registration papers until check clears. We are sorry for any inconvenience!
Once a kid leaves Pholia, there are no guaranties or warrantees (with the exception of our mycoplasma clause), although we will always do our best to ensure happy homes for our goats and their owners.
If you are buying a doe and do not have any other goats, we will happily give you a wether if any are available. Goats need companions. We will only sell to homes where other goats reside or if meant as a companion for horses (OR if you are willing to let it live in your house!)
The following are the responsibility of the buyer when applicable:
- Health exam for goats being shipped or leaving the state
- Health certificate for goats being shipped or leaving the state
- Blood tests for individual states
- Postage and handling on blood work
- Kennels (We can buy one for you or you can send one.)
- Payment in full of purchase price and timely payments as listed above
- Shipping from Medford, Oregon airport, fees to be pre-paid or COD